- Oct 5, 2016Energy Efficiency Day is a good time to think about how to manage winter energy bills
- Sep 29, 2016
- Sep 29, 2016Company committed to produce cleaner, reliable energy using natural gas
- Sep 28, 2016
- Sep 26, 2016NEW ASSETS ENHANCE GAS MIDSTREAM PRESENCE IN THE APPALACHIA BASIN AND BRING COMPETITIVE RETURNS FOR SHAREHOLDERS
- Sep 20, 2016Students gain hundreds of hours of education as power outages are reduced
- Sep 16, 2016DTE Energy - joined by City of Detroit, Department of Energy - breaks ground on innovative Detroit solar projectDTE Energy, Michigan's largest investor in renewable energy, to convert 10 acres of vacant land in Detroit into one of the largest urban solar projects in the U.S.
- Sep 13, 2016Nearly 75 activity partners will fill the four-mile route, providing fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Sep 8, 2016Eighth Annual ArtPrize Awards, Powered by DTE Energy Foundation, Invites Public Participation at Community Watch PartyMusical performances, surprise appearances and $500,000 in cash prizes will be featured in live, televised event
- Sep 2, 2016$71,750 awarded to communities across Michigan
- Aug 31, 2016Detroit Jazz Festival Foundation and DTE Energy Foundation Partner to Take Care of Environment over Labor Day WeekendFor the eighth consecutive year, the two organizations are committed to keeping Detroit clean with on-site recycling and education initiatives.
- Aug 24, 2016DTE Energy donates additional $2.5 million to prepare low-income customers across Michigan for upcoming heating seasonCompany will hold Customer Assistance Days to provide bill-payment assistance and ongoing education to help customers reduce energy-related expenses
- Aug 11, 2016DTE Energy donates $2.5 million to help protect low-income residents in Southeast Michigan from extreme temperaturesDonation will drive enrollment of 3,000 customers in DTE's Low-Income Self Sufficiency Plan
- Aug 5, 2016Concerts will be held in Detroit, Fair Haven, Taylor and Waterford. Free seat reservations are available now for September performances.
- Aug 4, 2016More than 1,000 of DTE Energy employees to volunteer throughout the company's service territories during August
- Jul 20, 2016DTE-sponsored internships allow 400 students to gain invaluable work experience; Foundation grants offer 600 youth opportunities to work for nonprofits
- Jul 14, 2016More than 100 cleanup projects city-wide with festivals, parades, health fairs, and back-to-school events Saturday August 6, 2016 Sunup to Sundown
- Jul 13, 2016Free energy consultations, lighting discounts, rebates and incentives, DTE Insight app drive savings
- Jul 8, 2016Company becomes force for growth in community, Northern Michigan
- Jul 6, 2016Michigan suppliers highly competitive with national peers on cost and quality
- Jun 30, 2016DTE Energy, DNV GL complete Capuchin Soup Kitchen makeover; saves non-profit $4,000 in energy bills annually-- Energy-efficient equipment program helps business customers across the state save energy and lower bills
- Jun 28, 2016CEO, Detroit mayor break ground at site today
Jun 23, 2016Company continues more than 100 year history of issuing cash dividend
- Jun 21, 2016DTE Energy's 2015-2016 Corporate Citizenship Report provides roadmap for transforming the company's energy generationInvestments in renewable energy and infrastructure power Michigan's Future
- Jun 18, 2016DTE Energy encourages customers to sign up for hot weather alerts. To sign up, text DTETIPS to 80565.
Jun 16, 2016Partnership with Michigan Department of Natural Resources brings state-of-the-art mountain biking and hiking trail to Washtenaw County
- Jun 8, 2016Company moving toward newer and cleaner energy production
Jun 2, 2016PowerAire system provides 24/7 heating, cooling, water heating & backup power in an outage
May 24, 2016DTE Energy's two Lapeer solar projects to create 150 jobs
- May 19, 2016DTE Energy opens new renewable energy operations center; company plans to develop community space on landmark site in Bad Axe, Michigan
May 17, 2016DTE Energy progressing with pipeline renewal work in Grosse Pointe Woods, Grosse Pointe Shores and Harper WoodsCrews replacing infrastructure ensures continued safe and reliable operation
May 17, 2016Crews replacing infrastructure ensures continued safe and reliable operation
May 11, 2016Partnership includes Michigan Works! Youth Employment Program for Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, Kent, Mecosta, and Lake Counties
May 10, 2016Awards Honor Allen Elementary School (Ann Arbor) and Wines Elementary School Teacher Beth McNally