- Oct 18, 2019DTE Midstream, a non-utility business of DTE Energy, expands growth platform with acquisition of high-quality midstream assetsAssets in Louisiana's highly-economic Haynesville shale basin will enhance DTE Midstream's business and provide access to growing Gulf Coast markets
- Oct 10, 2019- Energy jobs will grow by 6% through 2026
- Oct 9, 2019Flint, Michigan native brings diverse communications experience
- Sep 26, 2019Goal builds on energy company's commitment to reduce carbon emissions 50% by 2030 and 80% by 2040
Sep 18, 2019- ChargeD initiative deploys four fast chargers in Beacon Park; additional sites in planning
- Sep 16, 2019Open bid to encourage participation from both large and small developers
Sep 12, 2019DTE Biomass Energy opens first renewable natural gas processing and interstate injection site in WisconsinWith new injection site, DTE and local dairy farmers are reducing greenhouse gas emissions and displacing fossil-based fuel by creating sustainable vehicle fuel.
Sep 10, 2019New call center to improve customer service